Re: [Fwd: Please test: Major version update of F8 inkscape]

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 10:17 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
As I already commented in Bodhi, for me it seems OK, I can change the fonts in any - http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/inkscape_fonts.ogg

Strange enough, your inkscape seems to behave a lot better than mine,
for one the font family drop down list appears to me only at second try
(and this used to happen with 0.45 as well) and for second I cannot
change the font (this happens with 0.46). Oh, and I have now installed
the rpm and it behaves precisely same as the self-compiled version.

It seems to be something really strange with fonts in Inkscape and I am not sure it is caused directly bu the Inkscape builds. For example for at least on year I had font problems (font family not recognized correctly) when exchanging SVG files with Mo, and since then a lot of versions and builds passed.