Re: Round 2 has ended

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 16:49 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
I've built it from source that I downloaded recently from their svn (and
did it as local install, so that I didn't messed up my rpm installed
inkscape). Just plain ./autogen.sh, installing all needed *-devel
pkgs, ./configure --prefix=..., make and make install ;-)
Yeh, I do know how to compile software from source but I really prefer not to.
I prefer to have control as to how, where and what will be installed,
but this is not important here ;-)

The latest rawhide package is built from sources into rpm, but it seems
there are some patches as well (not sure whether taken from upstream, or
fedora specific). No autopackage.
Is the latest rawhide package built using the .46 devel version?

~m

Yep, but it is noted rather strangely in the release field:

Sweet! I'll try saving out as plain svg with the version i have and if that doesn't work ill give the rawhide rpm a try. Thanks!

~m