Re: Help handling inkscape with fedora 9 banner

Thomas Canniot wrote:

Great they were blurred then.

I found the tool on RedHat Magazine
(http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/02/27/the-open-palettehow-to-use-inkscapes-new-blur-filter/)

Moreover, I noticed that the reflect of the right hand side sulphur
element are not present in inkscape as well whereas is it on the png.
The svg with inkscape does not have it, but when i open it with firefox
it does appear.

Strange again, I can see it here both with Inkscape and Firefox.

Here is a sketch about creating such a reflect using masks: http://nicubunu.ro/howto/inkscape_gimp_reflections/dface_reflect.png