Re: Alpha Banner

Máirín Duffy wrote:
I did this one while in IRC and forgot to send it here:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9-alpha-promo.png (SVG in the same dir)

neat!

It uses the yellow glowy color to refer to 'sulphur' but I didn't want to make any assumptions about the theme. I figure that by the beta we'll know which theme proposal we are going with, and we can use the same banner for the beta but add elements from the theme we've decided on.

What do you think?

Sure, you are right.

Minor observations:
- it is 200x101px compared with the current 200x100px (but this is an invisible difference) - converting to indexed PNG will reduce the file size to less than half, but with a quality decrease (but no worse than the old animated GIF)