Re: Extension? (was Re: Withdrawal of Fedora Theme contest)

Máirín Duffy wrote:

I am wondering if a week extension would be useful for folks who are still busily working on round 2? (I know it would be a big help to me :) ) We did this for the F8 theme too and saw good results from the extension. What do folks think?

It does make sense, today is the last day and we don't have even *one* submission ready for Round 2. We can use the small delay in the Alpha schedule as an excuse for our extension...

But a serious question: if people have not worked on their themes for one full month, will they work in one additional week? Maybe something is broken with the 3 rounds process and we should fix it for the future releases?