Re: Hi Fedora Art list!

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Jan 22, 2008 7:52 AM, Colby Hoke <choke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks to a suggestion from Nicu Buculei, I've joined this list mostly
out of interest in an Art Studio spin of Fedora. I've been working with
gdk and jspaleta on getting a Fedora repo-ready version of Kino out
there for people to make their own videos in the Fedora world.

Now that fedoratv is public knowledge let's take a moment and re-cap
where things stand on what we've been poking at.

First to say I love FedoraTV! It is a fabulous idea!
Questions:
1. Why not fedoratv.org ?
2. When will fedoratv work with swfdec? Now flash videos work only with proprietary flash plugin.

Valent