Re: A Thought About F9 Artwork

2008/1/9, Michael Beckwith <michael.d.beckwith@xxxxxxxxx>:
Sticking with blues is what they call brand recognition and brand
association. Yeah, some companies go through the trouble of changing
their entire color scheme, but when they do they span across absolutely
everything, not just some aspects.

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
>> Fedora shouldn't change main color! It should only push some
>> freshness and live to the Linux desktop.
> But fresh is a new colour :)
> Come on you burned blue colour from all your monitors that if one more
> blue theme comes out it will look washed ot because the blue fosfor in
> monitors is burned out :)

~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)
http://michaelbox.net (eventually)

If Fedora would change the logo (I even haven't thinked about it), then it should change the colors.
Otherwise - colors shouldn't be touched.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/