Re: A pretty please (regrading Fedora 9 theme)

Valent Turkovic wrote:
On 1/3/08, Andreas Nilsson <nisses.mail@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Valent!
It seems like they were kind of vague on what exactly was wrong with the
icons. I didn't quite understand if they complained the category icons
in the Applications menu or the icons on the top panel. Since they
mentioned Red Hat 9 it might have been the top panel ones (bluecurve),
but I can't say for sure. Bugs should probably be filed on that.

To me it looks obvious as soon as you click gnome Applications menu.
Accessories, Education, Games... etc icons really look old school, but
not cool old skool :)

What are you talking about?

The gnome upstream default icon theme which is what F8 is using is a contemporary looking theme using the Tango guidelines.

~m