Re: A Thought About F9 Artwork

John Baer wrote:
IMO the F8 artwork presents Fedora very favorably and it seems a waste
not to leverage this success in F9.

Duh! and we have another parallel thread about how F8 was the worst :D Talk about artistic subjectivity...

Does it make sense to change the theme every other release cycle and use
the off cycle to improve or tweak the current theme?

Presenting the same question a differ way.

Would Fedora users be disappointed if the F9 came with an improved F8
theme (ie. same theme, new wallpaper)?

My personal and unscientific guess: more will be disappointed than happy.
But I propose you this approach: make an improved "Infinity" and run it through the normal 3 rounds process so we can see if the general feedback is positive.