Re: Tangoification and Echo

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
You're blind if you don't see Echo uglyness...
(seems I'm not receiving a whole bunch of e-mail from the mailing list, so I'm responding to this one instead of it's parent)
Hi Jakub!
I glad to hear that you enjoy the work we have put into gnome-icon-theme and friends, but it saddens me to read that you're so harch on the work of Luya and others who are using something different. If you don't like it, don't use it. Your comments isn't helping anyone.
Thanks for understanding.
- Andreas

Consider this a yellow card from a list moderator.
This is not how civilized people talk on a mailing list. Please stop.

Dnia 20-12-2007, czw o godzinie 18:46 -0500, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams