Re: Ubuntu Hardy Heron's theme

Still off topic. When I was doing some harddrive shuffling and reformatting, I ended up deleting music that I owned on CD. When it came to re-ripping them, I put them in ogg instead of mp3. Every now and then I'll do some converting from mp3 to ogg, despite the fact that you lose quality. Still nowhere near all ogg though.
Laith Juwaidah wrote:

I know this is way off topic, but I really wanna know, do you, opensource fans (not that I'm not), not use mp3? Is your music collection in ogg format? And to make it completely off topic, any good converters? Hahaha, just kidding :D

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)