Re: Is there a design that can be used to create a Fedora Badge/Button ?

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:

$SUBJECT - I plan to have a couple created and looking for the "blessed"
designs in .svg format

No, we don't have a "blessed" design, but a *must read* is here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo
An from there go to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

You *won't* find there the SVG source, as there is a procedure for requesting it due to the trademark policy. Of course, we publish the sources for our work so is not hard to get the source in an unofficial way, but for a "blessed" design you have to ask to (logo AT fedoraproject DOT org).