Re: Request for project icon and logo

It may be just a case with the gradients, but to me it seems like the glass part in the magnifying glass wouldn't be properly centered in it. This is particularly true on the left side where it seems to have no ring edge on top.

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
Hey guys I have a project I am releasing through Fedora.  It is called
D-Feet and is a GTK+ based debugger for D-Bus.  Go wild, I just want
something that is readily identifiable.

Here are a couple of unpolished sketches.

And a shinier version (still no Tango and no Echo). I'm not sure if the perspective is the best one here.

This should be better.

~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)
http://michaelbox.net (eventually)