Re: CD Box Draft

Hi Giacomo!

Giacomo Succi wrote:
Distorted logo ("shadow"). Fix it.

You are right :S.
A fixed version is here:

http://succi.altervista.org/Box_ArtWork_CD_DVD_F8_0x02.png
http://succi.altervista.org/Box_ArtWork_CD_DVD_F8_0x02.svgz

I really like your layout! I made a few modifications with the fonts - I used a darker version of the background image, and I made it so the tail of the light stream will continue onto the back somewhat seamlessly.

I took out the DVD label and architecture - it will be cheaper to print these if there is one design and stickers are applied to the outside of the pcakaging to tell if it is live cd or dvd and what arch it is. (actually at least in the US we are only having x86 printed up)

Anyway here are my modifications:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/cd-labels/f8/box/box-artwork-f8_mizmo.png
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/cd-labels/f8/box/Box_ArtWork_CD_DVD_F8_mizmo.svg

Great work Giacomo... although it appears you used Windows to make the design though!!!! :( ;)

~m