Re: Art Wiki

Thank you, I think once we get this ball rolling, which I think I'll aim for after Fedora 8's release(after the stressful time of the next 2 weeks), we'll appreciate all the help we can get. I'll take a look at the links you provided and take notes.

María Leandro wrote:
Hi,

I'm part of the Fedora Team - Venezuela, and we are working in a Spanish wiki to help us to find and make information to help our community... almost all Latin America.

If you like to see our wiki, and take some ideas, I leave here some URL.

main => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/

Art Gallery => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Comunidad/Galeria_de_Arte <http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Comunidad/Galeria_de_Arte>

Photo Gallery => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Fotos

Art => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Botones

about music players... => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Aplicaciones_de_Usuario/Audio

And the list go on.... we are trying to document everything we do...

I'm in charge of the Fedora-Venezuela Art, so... If I can help you... will be glad :D

Greetings from Venezuela!

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro