[Echo] network-workgroup icon fixing, status listings in git

Hi,

I've prepared fixed version of the network-workgroup icon for all sizes.
You can find the PNGs and SVGs at my pages [1]. Comments welcome.

specs are complete, those that are not in specs are to be filled) which
are used to generate HTML tables that are in the status pages [2]. The
generation programme is included as well. The sources are at the
echo-icon-sources/generate-status-table [3].

Thanks,
Martin