Re: Infinity GDM mockup

Joachim Frieben wrote:
Some various designs with different borders were posted and the
final result was an evolution based on those designs.

Until the iso images are uploaded for release it's always possible
to improve things .. look at the daily rawhide log. In the present
case, it's simply a matter of replacing /usr/share/gdm/themes/..
../FedoraInfinity/innerbackground.png by a suitably altered
background file /usr/share/rhgb/main-logo.png which is certainly
worth a try ..

Look at it this way: graphics are very subjective, each person has his own opinion and tastes and always is some place for further refinements. The current GDM started as a mockup made by Martin, on which I and Steven contributed with improvements and in the end Mairin implemented it based on that collaborative work. This happened a couple of months ago and from then your complaint is the only I am aware of.

Yes, it is not perfect but I believe this is what we will use for this release. I think we can already start thinking and planning the graphics for F9 and how to make them even better. I invite you to create a mockup for F9's GDM an put in on the wiki.