Re: start.fedoraproject.org

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:

If you're interested (about fedora-ish designs), look at my website (link in my footer).

As you can easily guess, we don't speak (or understand) Polish, so is hard for us to navigate your site and provide feed-back. If you have a concrete design, please link to its specific page, where we can see the images.

Also, it is not a good idea to put important links in your signature and refer to them this way, any decent mail client (like Thunderbird, the one I am using) will strip the signature when replying, so if I want to keep the reference [1] I am forced to use copy and paste.

[1] - http://liviopl.jogger.pl/