Re: [Echo ]Recreating the Status Pages once again

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 18:59 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
the rest of the pages. Will let you know when I am finished with
recreating the things that are in specs.

Martin

I have finished the pages for icons that are in the icon naming specs.
Only the Actions [1] currently contains even additional icons; the
others [2-11] are only for the icons in specs (more will come later,
need to create the lists first).
Speaking of spec coverage. With GNOME 2.20 out of the door, there was recently a stable release of gnome-icon-theme (so that means more icons for Mist). Here is a status page for those interested: http://people.freedesktop.org/~jimmac/icons/

actions: done
apps: missing preferences-desktop-multimedia
categories: done
devices: done
emblems: missing emblem-syncronized
emotes: done
mimetypes: done
places: done
status: missing mail-signed, mail-signed-verified, sync-error, sync-syncronizing, task-passed-due, user-away, user-idle, user-offline, user-online

If anyone have any ideas for metaphors and/or are interested in helping fixing those last bits, you're more than welcome!
- Andreas