Re: Expanding utilities-terminal icons

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 23:34 +0200, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > I see you forgot to optimise it for pixel grid - some lines seems blurry
> > - and it again has the wrongly positioned shadow. I can fix these
> > issues.
> >
> > Martin
> >
> Please do. I will check the change later. Also, could you update the
> image from
> ToDo Menu page[1]? For some reason, I cannot snapshot with the menu.
>
> Ref:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoIconTheme/EchoToDo/Menus
>
> Luya

Yup, I'll do both. For the snapshot - you need to do it manually - run
screenshooter, set it to wait 2-3 seconds hit Take Screenshot and
navigate to the menu you'd like to take and wait until it is taken. I am
going to update the page to current live CD, I've just finished
downloading of rawhide-live-20070925.

Martin