Re: Infinity GDM mockup

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Okay, I have a working GDM theme now, it mostly uses the work done by Tobias Oelgarte for Avio. If you'd like to try it out, you can add the

It seems easier to edit compared with Flying High, where de dialog was composed from a lot of blocks.
Would it be better to use DejaVu fonts instead of Bitstream Vera used now?

following file to the System > Administration > Login Window theme area:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/infinity/FedoraInfinityGDM.tar.gz

Give it a try and let me know if you see any issues.

Well done!
But I caught you! :D The preview (screenshot.png) is doctored, it does not show the real background (but I believe it is the hidden "Borealis" layer for the source SVG)