Help Wanted - Websites, Infrastructure

Hello Art team. The websites and infrastructure teams are looking for a few good people to help with the presentation of our applications and websites. We have a few people working on a lot of pages and more help is needed. Specifically we are looking for the following skill set:

* Strong HTML / CSS skills
* Ability to create images (or get them made by others)
* Quick prototyping abilities
* Thick skin
* Couple of hours of free time to work / week
* UI, someone that can make our website feel cohesive and intuitive
* A nack for documenting standards and knowledge of various ADA and other web standards

Some pretty big changes are coming to the website soon like better internationalization support, moving some content from the wiki to the 'static' page, better designs and a consistent look of all of our apps. If you're interested please let me know. We already have outstanding tasks. I'd prefer someone without much coding experience as the last two people that joined are now deep in building some new and critical applications, I'm hoping to find some people that are presentation only.

   -Mike