Re: [Fwd: Re: Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?]

Nicu Buculei wrote:
As people ask on the devel list about a themed "Screen Locked" dialog, here is my first attempt at it, the files should be downloaded in /usr/share/gnome-screensaver/ (the .glade file is unmodified, identical with the existing one, it could be modified to include the face but I don't know how to do that) and activated with gconftool-2 --type string --set /apps/gnome-screensaver/lock_dialog_theme system

I played a bit in Glade with the dialog and now it display the user face, it may not be the perfect layout but I am a complete noob with Glade.