Fedora Color Palette

I just wanted to let everyone know that I created a small color palette for Gimp and Inkscape based on the various colors found on the Fedora artwork wiki. You can find it at the bottom of my profile wiki page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MichaelBeckwith . Feel free to download a copy, add colors as you see fit, etc. If you feel the kindness, send me a copy with the new colors and I'll post it to the page.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)