Re: Echo Icons Guidelines Discussion: Icon Sizes

Martin Sourada wrote:
hi,

another thing do discuss in Echo Icons Guidelines [1] are the sizes of
icons [2] that will be in the package. So I propose three basic sizes
and one optional size, following the tango example [3]:

The optional, 32x32, size is used in Windows (which is probably not our
target desktop) and sometimes it could appear in notification area (if
the panel is big enough). They usually look nice if rendered directly
from the scalable variant.
Hi Martin!
32x32 is used in KDE a lot and is also used on the gnome-main-menu (SLAB), as well in the new control-center shell.
We put that size in gnome-icon-theme for that reason.
- Andreas