Re: Fedora Infinity Update

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Hey folks,

I've been playing around with the Fedora Infinity wallpaper this weekend trying to get something I felt really comfortable with because I felt that what we had at the end of round 2 just didn't have the level of polish and 'bling' I think we were hoping for.

Anyway this is what I ended up with:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Scratch

What do you think?

Would you mind posting some screenshots with the rawhide window manager and icon themes? It would be good to see how that looks. I think thps steps should stand out more prominently. I like the first one because the "infinity" part of it distinctly stand out and the third one because the stars add more perspective to the other plain purple sky.

Rahul