Re: Generic Logos - was: Re: Round 3

Nicu Buculei wrote:
I guess so, but for this we will need to produce graphics which work well with and without the logo (it is not the case with "Abstract").
I don't think Bill or Seth are on this list, so where do we talk with them?

Seth is skvidal and Bill is notting on freenode irc, they're generally pretty easy to get a hold of that way (although of course during US East Coast hours)... I can ping them tomorrow and fill you guys in on what we talked about?

~m