Re: Hello everyone, I have arrived.

I'm probably going to lurk a bit more and help out where possible on a light scale while I do my best to get more familiar with the FOSS tools that are used. I'd like to focus more on the creation of graphics, and less on gtk stuff as I am not familiar with gtk. I have some random work from over the past couple years or so at http://ridleytx.deviantart.com or my portfolio located on my website http://ridleytx.structed.net

On 8/10/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michael Beckwith wrote:
> I am the newest member of the Fedora Art Team.
>
> My name is Michael Beckwith, I have been a bit of a lurker but finally
> decided to dive in and officially join.

Welcome Michael!

What is your area of expertise? On what kind of things do you like to
work? Do you have some work to show off?

If you lurked the list for a while, I guess it is not the case for me to
repeat the pointers I posted a few days ago in another "welcome" message
  [1].

[1] -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-July/msg00196.html