Re: Tangofied Fedora Logo Icon

Hi Peter,

Peter Gordon wrote:
Art List, Essentially the issue is that there is a Tango-ified Fedora
logo [1] that I'd like to include in a downstream package of the Tango
icon theme instead of the default pair of feet as the icon for the GNOME
main menu; but I am attempting to get it approved legally, since it is a
trademark of the Fedora Project and I do not want to abuse or violate
any of the trademark guidelines.

I am the maintainer of the logo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx queue and I approve logo requests. Your usage of the logo seems fine to me; can you send me a formal request for using the Fedora logo at logo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so I have a record of your request & approval?

Thanks,
~m