Re: Good News On the Fedora 8 Theme & Decisions

Kelly wrote:
On Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:05 pm Máirín Duffy wrote:
- F8 default theme engine:

FESCo would like to see us make a decision on the default theme engine
for Fedora 8. Basically, if Nodoka is ready in time (the feature freeze
is Aug 28, might it be ready by then and testable by test 2, Sept 6?),
are we all comfortable with it being set as the default theme? How about
if Echo doesn't make it? (I'm using the Nodoka metacity theme right now
with the current default icon set, Mist, and I think that they
complement each other quite well. So I personally don't see there being
a dependency on Echo for Nodoka. What do you think?)

I will continue to push the opinion that at this point in Fedora's history, the theme engine should REALLY be based on QtCurve...

How would that work for GNOME?

Rahul