[Nodoka Theme] Theme merged with Engine, new pkgs available

Hi,

I merged the Nodoka theme with Nodoka engine [1], so now if you install
Nodoka engine, default theme is installed as well. I also packaged this
new version as gtk-nodoka-engine rpm [2][3] and fixed all rpmlint
warnings. I hope to submit a package request for it soon. I updated the
wiki [4] as well. Please bear in mind that this change is more formal, I
didn't changed the theme/engine code at all (but I merged the patch I
had in the rpm to the sources) so after installation it behaves and
looks precisely the same as the previous version.

Daniel,

if you have time, could you please review the merge? I might have missed
something in the new src/Makefile.in... I hope you are OK with the
approach I've chosen.

Comments, patches, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

Thanks,
Martin