Re: [F8 Theme Proposal] Floating Cubes

i think that would look good with a technical touch..

2007/7/9, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I am studying Linear Algebra ATM and some kind of displaying math seems
to be interesting. The idea which hit me is a projection of N
dimensional cubes on a plane. It's nice, but too complex for a theme
IMHO, but if you highlight some 3D cubes trapped inside you get
something that looks like floating cubes. So I therefore propose a new
theme called Floating Cubes. One of the advantages of this theme is that
you can create infinite amount of modifications (i.e. you can start with
15D cube, or 21D cube, or 7D cube, you can highlight different 3D cubes,
you can highlight them differently, etc.) while keeping the overal look
the same. It's also quite easy to draw an N dimensional cube using this
kind of projection...

Martin