Re: "official" Sticker?

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le samedi 07 juillet 2007 à 21:28 +0200, Gerold Kassube a écrit :

Why we don't create such "official stickers" and announce them for free
usage on the fedorawiki; we can see, that the used sticker seems to be
"stolen" from Nicu from his page at http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/

To be fair I've seen very similar stickers discussed on local Fedora
lists, so the shop probably lifted a design we failed to finish and make
official. I wouldn't be surprised if an extensive search found this
sticker either on current fedora wiki pages or on archived ones.

So why don't we finish the design and put up in the wiki?

Rahul