Re: [Fedora 8 theme proposal] Fedora Nodoka Round 1

> Please post screenshots or link to them in the wiki. Installation
> instructions to try out the theme would also be nice.
>
> Rahul

We are still making changes to the theme. I did something more or less
final, Daniel hadn't comment it yet. You can see the screenshot in my
fedoraforum post [1]. Feel free to add your comments. I will make a rpm
for easy installation when we decide with Daniel that it's complete
enough. Meanwhile if you'd like to test it, just copy the gtkrc file
from the attached tar archives (either one of Daniel's or the last one
by me) to ~/.themes/Nodoka/gtk-2.0 folder.

Martin