Re: [F8 Theme Proposal] Fedora Feng Shui

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> John Baer wrote:
>> I placed my initial images for this submission here for your
>> consideration.
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/FengShui
>
> Can you attribute the authors and licenses of the photos in your proposal?

Ugh, if those are random photos from flickr or such, remove them and
replace with links? (I think we can't host even CC-BY-SA work in the
wiki, thumbnails may be fair-use, but not full-size versions)

John, I find your page for the Feng Shui proposal a little inconsistent,
you talk about an abstract style and simplicity, provide two such images
and then a few photos, which are not abstract, neither simple. I feel
those may be better suited as distinct proposals (and I find some of
those photos beautiful).

Thanks for the comments. At this early stage I just wanted to see which style had the most appeal.

:)

John