Re: MageFedoraTheme - Fedora Theme Draft

Hey all,

i just made a new mockup.

things changes:
- Inactive window is now about final (big changes there compared to the previous mockup)

things added:
- 2 different sets of update notifications

About the notifications.. i have absolutely no idea how themable that stuff is.. i just made something and will deal with the technical stuff later on. but i am gonna look for information on how to theme that thing.

I also added a question in the image.. "which one is better? with ot without glow" which is for the update notifications outer glow. i personally like both options. For the notifications sets.. i firstly made Set 2. but i wanted to have a alternative set where you can choose from so i added one.. now i like the 2nd made set (Set 1 in this case) better than the set that i first made (Set 2.. yea i did the naming wrong..) so what set do you guys like most?

about the fedora logo in the task bar.. that`s not the official one. i requested the official one but didn`t got it yet. as soon as i have it that logo will be placed in the taskbar instead of the (unofficial) 3d like logo.

And here is the image:
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1475/kdebattlewip7ke4.png

I hope to see some comments..