Re: Official fedora logo in SVG? where is it?

oke i will.
thanx for the reply.

2007/6/20, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Mark wrote:

>> Well, if one know where to look, there are plenty of sources to get the
>> SVG, even a version as official as possible :p
>

> i know and i did found some but i just want to have the original and
> official logo.
> and i will wait for Mairin to response here. i`m not in a rush anyway.

Mark, you need to request the logo via the logo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so we
can track who we've given the logo to and who has agreed to the usage
agreement. I can help you if you send a formal request to the logo email
address.

I would prefer to not handle mailing list / personal email logo requests
- it makes tracking things a lot easier if everything goes through the
logo@ ticket queue.

~m