Re: metacity theme mockup

Matthias Clasen wrote:
Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
Do we have anyone committed to make the necessary modifications in the
theme engines? Otherwise all the effort doing the mockups isn't going
to make a difference.

Rahul

I thought it was a job for Fedora Desktop team.
It might be but I need specific people to volunteer to do the work before go along doing mockups.

Heh, I wasn't aware you are the new Fedora Mockup Manager...

You are reading that too literally. I am not managing mockups. Just citing the need for someone to be volunteering to do the work on the theming engines in GNOME and KDE if required and keeping that in mind while doing mockups. Do you disagree?

Rahul