Re: Fedora 8 Artwork, FedoraForum discussion summary

Mark wrote:
yea.. there where some fedora planet proposals..
here it is:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalplanet?highlight=%28planet%29

Yeah, my question wasn't about their existence (I made some of them :) ) it was more about the 'it didn't work out well' comment.

I don't know that everyone here would agree with that is all. I've given talks in front of large groups of folks before with some of that artwork set as my wallpaper and had several people ask where they could get that wallpaper. :) So I don't necessarily agree with your assessment.

I try not to be dismissive of other folks' work, and not at least without some critique to back it up you know? I think that's probably a good rule to follow on this list as more artwork is getting posted more frequently (an awesome thing! :) )

~m