Re: Presentation and DVD pictures

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
https://duffy.108.redhat.com/source/browse/duffy/trunk/fedora/print/disc-design/f7/TIFF/

Rhaa please ask hosting space on fedoraproject.org for F8 artwork, we
really really really do not want to mix 108.redhat.com & fedora stuff.

+1 I agree totally.

All of that was done last-minute on a holiday here in the US so I didn't have much time, that was the only space I had. I think it may be worth investigating getting a fedora art hosted project (we have bluecurve but not really appropriate for non-bluecurve fedora art)

~m