Re: Bluecurve style: announcing QSimpleStyle

Joachim Frieben wrote:
At least keep symlinks up to date as in the case of "Places > CD/DVD Creator" which used to show the correct "Bluecurve" icon up to "FC5" but now uses a "Tango" one even when the "Bluecurve" icon theme has been chosen.

What RHEL ships is completely irrelevant to fedora-art list. So if you want to file bugs in Bluecurve icons for RHEL, you should use Red Hat support channels or bugzilla for RHEL as appropriate. For FC5 it is pretty much in a freeze where security bugs are fixed and such cosmetic issues wont get much attention so late in the release lifecycle.

Rahul

Huh? I actually wrote that the "CD/DVD > Creator" icon in "FC5" is the right one - the opposite of what you assert! Things broke later, namely in "FC6" for which I posted a bug report [#230002] 4 weeks ago.

Sorry. I misread that.

Rahul

PS: Your mails dont line wrap for some reason making it harder to read.