Re: Including artwork from older releases

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Luya, Paul or anyone else interested in packaging the older artwork from FC5 and FC6 for F7?
I kinda think it'd be a lot nicer to package some of the themes we've put together that never made it, but maybe that's just me. John's new theme on his wiki page looks cool!

One does not preclude the other. If folks are interested in packaging other themes, sure.

Rahul