Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
O/H Diana Fong έγραψε:
With the implementation of Face-browser login [1] and Fast User
Switching for Fedora 7, a good set of User Images will add polish to the
user experience. It is obvious that some of the existing User Images
(located at /user/share/pixmaps/faces) would benefit from an update.
Thus, if you are interested in submitting images, or suggestions of what
you would like to see, for one of the 24 default images, please
contribute by:

- posting to this thread,

Diana,

I've searched my photos archive and created a zip of photos [1] that could be
even remotely useful for user images.

  [1]: http://dimitris.glezos.com/box/temp/glz-fedora-icons.zip (23 MB)

My 2 cents.. :)

-d

Dimitris,

Great images...I particularly liked dsc02173.jpg Sadly, that one did not resize well. Here are the two (dsc_0021.jpg => butterfly, and dsc_5891.jpg => swings_ride) that I think worked best from your set when resized. I will upload them shortly to GNOME-looks.org.

Thanks,
Diana Fong
----
Red Hat Visual Designer