Re: ArtTeam Wiki ReDesign

John Baer wrote:

6. Things that need attention. The ArtTeamProjects page is very rough.
- Nicu I was thinking a wiki page should be created for the "Open
Palette" series with links to the appropriate page(s). If you agree do
you want to put something together?

In my vision this should be a page linking to (or hosting) more tutorials, so all the team members, if you wrote a tutorial, no matter how short it is, please give us all a link to it.

--
nicu