Possible long-term project for Fedora Art

A possible project where Fedora Art people could work is the Games SIG [1].

In a recently published "Sate of the Union" [2] they state the need for contributions from artists to create game graphics and to promote the games. Surely, the task in neither easy or short, but for those inclined, it is a worthy place to contribute.

Personally, I will not tackle it simply because the games in Fedora are not up to my liking (and I like to play games).

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Games
[2] -https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-games-list/2007-February/msg00007.html

--
nicu