Re: Including artwork from older releases

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

I have not found the source version for each theme (they are in png
format). I looked the background of the oldest Fedora Core release, it
requires some tweak to remove the old text logo. Maybe Diana has the
original files.

Diana posted on the list only sources for FC6 graphics, they are available here: http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc6graphics/

Note: the original is the .psd file, the GIMP conversion have a slightly different look (brightness) because of Photoshop/GIMP differences.

For the FC5 graphics, lacking access at the sources, I did a SVG remake at the time (not using blur, only faking it): http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/bubbles/jewel_insert_bubbles.svg

--
nicu