Re: Flying High with Fedora 7

John Baer wrote:

Given the chance to start over I also decided to *lighten* the colors as
requested early on. The theme is not a bold as the *monolith* thread but
it works.

I welcome your comments.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2

I find it unbalanced: the clouds look very realistic (and very good) but the balloons look very minimal.

I am right when I say the light sources are inconsistent? on the clouds it appears to come from left and on the balloons it appears to come from right.

Are you sure you used the wordmark correctly? It seems to have an incorrect thickness of the font.

--
nicu