Re: Flying High Preview 2 Started

Dimitris Glezos wrote:

What would really be great is to see the drawings get more complete and
sophisticated with the progress of the installation. So at the end of it (the
Congratulations screen) the graphics will be pixel-perfect.

So, here's an idea: why don't we contact the maintainers of Anaconda (Jeremy
Katz?) and see if we could find a way to change the graphics used in the
installation as the progress goes on?

It used to be this way, IIRC in RHL 9 and earlier Anaconda was rotating a number of "fun facts" graphics.

--
nicu