Re: Fedora Planet round 2

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

So because we've got a lot of feedback for the Fedora Planet idea, I put together some images based on it. Since folks seemed to like Borealis too, I added some Borealis elements (as well as Flying High elements!) Check them out:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalplanet

What do you think? The SVGs are all there to play with. :)

Yes, there is a lot of potential in those, I think I will try to play a bit with it but most likely not this year :p

So I got some free time to play with it:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalplanet?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fedora_planet_r2_squarish-N.png

The "sky" is darker (it should have been pure black, as the real void, but that is not shiny enough). Not sure if we want to use the logo like this... but I find it better than using the release number.
Maybe I'll try another time a more textured planet surface.

--
nicu