Re: Sound effects

David Zeuthen wrote:

Am not entirely sure how much work is involved (why I proposed to write
a small analysis) so difficult to say whether we have time to make it.

Also we need someone who can actually do the work.

Also, other people may disagree that sound effects are nice, as you know
there are lot of people with various opinions on the Fedora lists. So
the analysis should probably be written with that in mind.

I think there would no disagreement that good sound effects would be useful. The only argument is whether we enable them by default or not but we only face that question after we get the effects in place first.

Rahul